Friday, September 5, 2008

Preschool Round 2

I've had a dilemma lately with where to brag about Britton. He is such a special kid and I sometimes feel guilty that we are always focused on Charlie and posting only pictures that Charlie is in. We also did quite a few things this summer that Charlie wasn't able to attend and, although we miss him whenever he isn't with us, it was good for Rob, Britt and I to get out of the house and taste what we used to enjoy so much . I know what you are thinking... she can't even keep up with Charlie's blog how does she think she can update two. I figure this blog will be more of feast or famine. Massive amounts of pictures then nothing for a while so I can catch up with the things I neglect while posting. So here goes

BRITTON'S FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL (again)
Britt went to preschool as a 2 turning 3 year old last year mostly because he is so social and needed kids around him. So this is old hat to him. He was so excited he even did his morning jobs without complaint.
Parents were allowed to visit for the first 15 min of class to make the transition easier. Britt didn't even notice I was there. He was too wrapped up in all of the excitement
He came home singing "I'm a VIP" and didn't give many details about his day. The only info Rob and I could pry out of him were the rules of preschool. He couldn't tell me any names of his classmates or the teacher helper or what they did. This is all I got...
1. You get what you get and you don't throw a fit
2. You don't break crayons at preschool
3. You don't throw crayons at preschool
4. You don't color on your neighbor at preschool
It makes me wonder if he has already been an offender of these rules
The excitement had worn off and he settled in for a snooze.

5 comments:

Meghan said...

my favorite part is that "you don't color on your neighbor" lie it might be a good idea to color on another person... not their work, but their person. so awesome. i love that kid.

Ginny said...

we obviously talked about your dilemma this morning and i have decided that my take is that i just like getting the updates, regardless of their location!!! such fun pics (i wish nicole would nap!). miss melanie has the "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit" rule too and it has been such a great thing in our life!!

pirate ride said...

Hi Angel, I think that posting about Brit is a fabulous idea!! You need to have a little bit of bragging in your life. Britton is such a darling little boy.I love preschool it is so fun for them! Love ya, Audra~

Hemant Saluja said...

Hi!

Its great think of our life. Britton is such a cute and smart boy. I love Pre School and I love kid. Good luck.



===================================
Hemlata
look4ward

Unknown said...

Ha.. I love the rules he remembered. Preschool Fightclub: The first rule of Preschool Fightclub is we don't color on our neighbors.. :D