Sunday, October 12, 2008

Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam!

Britt had his first Primary program last week in our new ward. He learned the songs fairly quickly considering we spent Jan-May going to church at the hospital so he only has been attending Primary for 5 months. His favorite song that they sang in the program was "I love to see the temple". Luckily, he wasn't shy about giving his part in the microphone "Jesus Christ lives today". Other than annoying the older boy that sat in front of him in between songs he did a great job. I love his monotone voice and the pronunciation of "spirit".The Primary Program has always been one of my favorite sacrament meeting even before I had kids of my own.

9 comments:

whit said...

Can he come and guest sing at our program in 2 weeks? Good job Britt!

pirate ride said...

What a cutie! I loved bumping into you at the store the other day. Britts four year old muscles were awesome! I hope Cooper's rash is getting better, he is getting so big. Take care & hope to see you again soon. Love, Audra~

Meghan said...

the best part is that he sings that way for every song- not just the temple song. yankee doodle is still my fav in the monotone voice... what a silly head.

Katie Jo said...

That is so Manly of him to sing monotone! I love it! I love the primary program the best also!!! MyKelle did her first this year too! It is alot more fun to watch when your child is in it!!!

Suz said...

I think the good man above lets Britt be monotone so he cannot be lured into singing like his obnoxious father. We all know he has made a mockery of the voice he was given.

Merianne said...

That is so precious! I'm glad you started updating on your personal blog - it has been so fun to catch up. (Not that I don't love reading Charlie's, they're both great).

Ginny said...

i didn't notice any annoying behavior...at least not out of britt!! now, that red-head by him...that may have been another story! so cute...loved the program!

TravandNat said...

He's so cute! What a great singing voice..let's hope he keeps learning, and singing those songs!

Roxey said...

SO cute! You are so good at updating your blog and I love the flipping pics!!