Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Year in Review- Better Late than never!

I know I'm a little late with posting but if you know me I'm usually a little late to most things. I was reminiscing about 2007 and thought of all the fun things we did that I never put on the blog. Some of the pictures are in the wrong month but they were too cute to leave out.

Big things that happened in 2007...
10 year anniversary- (I still love you Rob after all this time)
Charlie Cooper born
Building new house
Britt started school

2008 will bring a lot of changes to our little family- two boys, new house, neighborhood etc.

Things I'm looking forward to in 2008...
Summertime- (I hate being cold)
Charlie crawling, walking, saying "mama" -so many first
Watching Britt make friends (although Rob wants to remain a recluse as long as possible)
Moving in and getting to spend more time with Rob
Cruise/Disneyland in February

Below is our picture year in review- Enjoy...

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Love all the pictures!

Jay said...

Angel I too want your house to be done so you can spend more time with rob because I am sick of him.

Raabarino said...

Sweetie, never mind dick-head, errrr jareds comments. Building our house has been some of his best days. He is a better person due to his time w/ your husband.

Meghan said...

i love the review. and yes, i did notice some out of order, but prolly only i would... creepy.

how was the week - childless?

and i can't wait for the house to be done, so we can play more... mine just isn't big enough...and i can't waot for the HUGE yard in which to send the boys for the whole day to play...

Angel said...

The 4 days were great. I did miss them a lot but it was so nice to set my alarm in the morning and only have to allow enough time for myself to get ready. I'd forgotten what that was like. No extra time to wake the boys, get them dressed, feed Charlie, warm the car, bundle them up, load them in the car/seatbelts, drive to Jeni's, drop them off and then back to the freeway. Rob and I actually went on a date (dinner AND a movie) Tues night by ourselves. It's been way too long since we did that!!!

Angel said...

I'm way excited about you and the kids coming over- hopefully a lot. The yard might be a while before it is finished. We can just hose the kids down when they are done.

erin said...

No worries about the yard. We'll have another work party. That is actually something I can help with. I love your blog Ang. Every one of those pictures is stinkin adorable.